Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Benny's Big Day

Sunday turned 8 month old ( I can hardly believe it!) and was dedicated in our church!

I don't have great pictures, which I will probably always regret, but I just didn't think about taking any as we enjoyed our celebration! We have a about 30 people (family and friends) at church with us and then came to our new house for lunch and play time for the toddlers. It was gorgeous out and everyone had a great time. I LOVED getting to host for once and it felt good to have those we love around us on Benny's big day. He did awesome in front of the church and let Pastor Jim walk him around so all could bask in his cuteness. ;)

I actually got a bit teary eyed during the whole thing becasue it seems only yesterday we were dedicating out 6 month old twins! Now, here they were in Sean's arms nearly two, and we have this extra little smiley guy with us. I felt abundantly blessed and I just have to say that.

Now a few blurry pics (my sis is not familiar with my camera):
Here's Benny and Grandpa (my dad) waiting for service to start



My little family up with the pastor.
Picture that was on the screens:

Actual dedication ( not sure why my hair is so stringy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment