I have been way too busy to blog. This is my end of the year for 2nd grade and the last day of school was yesterday. There were a few kiddos it was so hard to say goodbye to! Then there were a few that I could use a break from. :)
Now our family will switch gears. This summer I will be home full time 2 days a week and then tutor some little guys at school 3 afternoons a week. It is a great way to make some extra money this summer AND get a break from my kids. I probably shouldn't say that, but then they get to go to the sitter's and play with other kids. I think it's a win-win! In July we are planning a road trip to California and a couple other mini-trips to the ocean. If summer ever comes to Seattle, it will be a nice change of pace.
Last weekend was the busiest for the kids! Gracie had her first ever ballet recital. She did so well! She kept up with most of the dance and was just beautiful up there! Her favorite part was when the curtain closed in front of her face. ;)

This one might be my favorite! Shows her goofy personality and her brothers in the back totally pretending to be superheroes.

Next up-Soccer!
This was the first time Sean and I have had to divide and conquer kids activities. Dress rehearsal was the same time as Tate's last soccer game. I was sad to miss it, but I hear this is just the way it goes when you have a bunch of kids.
Blue hornets!

Tate marveling at his medal. "It says I am a winner at soccer!" He has been sleeping with it.

Tate and Jackson, our neighbor. Friends since they were days old!

This weekend is Father's Day and I need to plan the drama camp I am teaching in a couple of weeks. But for now I get to drink hot coffee and the kids are watching Mickey Mouse in a fort they built with daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment