Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Santa Letters

We've tried to write letters before, but it never really got through. This was the first time that we sat down and I wrote down exactly what they wanted to say to Santa. I thought I should post them here for posterity.
Gracie, Age 4

Tate, Age 4

Benny, Age 3
I love that Benny said I love you to Santa and Gracie cracked us up with the whole "this Haney is named Gracie" thing. I'm realizing that this whole believing in Santa window could be very short. We've been waiting for them to be old enough to get it, and I know many 5 and 6 year olds who are already over it. I am praying we get a few more years. There is nothing like it. We left our letter with Ernie (our elf) last night to take to Santa for us. Why would we waste a stamp when he goes every night? In a couple of days we'll see if Santa answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment