2 weeks ago
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Best Birthday Ever
My husband is the best. He made me the most beautiful video that is like a photo/video montage of me and the twins to Kanye West's "Hey Mama" song. I got a card and a gift in the morning and then we watched the video as we fed the babies. Of course I cried all the way through it. If I was tech savvy and knew how to post it I would. They also made me cupcakes and we spent the day just loving on each other as a family. I am so happy. There are always things that I could ask for or wish for (like a bigger house), but I am so incredibly blessed to have my family safe and healthy that truly nothing else matters. I am a little weirded out by being 26 now though-I am over half way to 50! yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













What a sweet husband. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete