Wednesday, November 12, 2008

6 month check up

We had our well-visits yesterday and though it took nearly 2 hours, the babies did pretty well. (no pun intended).  Tate gained 2 and a half inches and 2 pounds since September and Gracie gained 2 inches and 4 pounds! She is such a chunk!  Now she has widened the gap between them by 3 pounds.  He is our long and lean boy, taller than his "big" sister now.  We think his reflux issues may contribute as well as he usually eat about 1 ounce less than her, I guess they just all added up!  

In other news, I started scrapblogging!  I love to scarp book, but of course I don't have the time, money, or space for that anymore.  I am just getting started, but excited for making them a beautiful first year  memory book.  We are also started them on solids today. A little nervous, but excited to see how they react.  It feels like such a huge step, just yesterday (literally) I started them napping in separate cribs, now solid foods! I feel like they are getting so old all of the sudden! Any advice from MoM's about the whole solid food thing is greatly appreciated.  I feel like we are just winging it. 


3 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months!!! Looks like you got your header figured out. Some layouts won't allow it to be centered. Not sure what the trick to that is. Might have to play around with the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what I was doing wrong so I just kept switching layouts! Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am liking the scrap blog most definitely!

    ReplyDelete