2 weeks ago
Monday, November 24, 2008
Mama!
I'm such a terrible blogger. I never have any time or energy. Tate said Mama last weekend! He said it twice and then once the next day. I haven't heard it since, but Sean heard it soon so I know I didn't make it up. This is such a fun age. Tater is rolling all over the place and babbling non-stop and Gracie just gets CHUNKIER every day. It's hilarious. I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to carry in their car seats after work! I have bruises all over my legs from the seats banging against them. We don't have a garage so I can't leave one in the car. I guess I need to make time to work out-um, yeah, with all my free time. So excited for Babies' first turkey day and then we can start celebrating Christmas! So fun! My first graders are all wound up now, but soon we will have winter break and I can relax at home with the twins. We are getting professional pics again on the 7th, I can't believe they will be 7 months. Then Santa pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment