2 weeks ago
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Thanksgiving and the flu
Babies' first thanksgiving went great. We headed down to Puyallup and spent the day with family. My in-laws in the morning and my family for dinner and a sleepover. The babies napped and ate well. We are venturing into solid food slowly. Gracie hates it all, well everything I have tried so far. And Tater, true to character, is laid back and easily pleased to try anything. Everything changed Saturday when the flu hit the twins hard. They have been completely congested, fevers, coughs and just plain miserable. I think the hardest part is that they don't want to play. You miss the joy they usually have all day. Instead they just want to sleep, on me. We went to the Dr. and it seems to just be an upper respiratory infection so Tate went back to daycare today and Gracie will tomorrow as long as her fever is down. Thankfully, Sean has a flexible schedule and has stayed home with them the last 3 days. Then of course he got the stomach flu and threw up all day yesterday. When it rains it pours. I am the last line of defense and am in heavy denial about my sore throat. It is such a pain to find a sub and more work than actually just going to school. Hopefully I can stop it here and we all can heal soon. The babies have professional photos Sunday too! Crusty noses weren't exactly the memories I wanted to capture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment