Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Teething, etc.

I am in teething hell. I think, I hope that is what's wrong with our little guy.  For the past week he has been so fussy.  He hardly eats and spends an hour fussing/crying.  He sleeps, then wakes up and cries some more. It's horrible because I am home on winter break and want to enjoy our time together, but I am going nuts.  Sean just went to the store to get some of that numbing gel.  I have been trying tylenol, but its not helping.  He has two bottom teeth in already and they didn't seem to bother him at all.  Ugh, this is so unlike him. He usually just plays and smiles all day, only fussing a little for nap time or meal time. Now he's unhappy all day long. Of course, it doesn't help that we just found out I am pg again, my hormones are all out of whack! That is another post entirely. 

On a lighter note: Tater is on the couch sitting with daddy and Gracie, he is crying and I am making bottles in the kitchen.  Gracie takes her pacifier and leans over and drops it on Tate's lap!  He pics it up and smiles and laughs until I am done with lunch. So cute! I was so proud of her trying to help her brother! These moments make twins the best.

2 comments:

  1. teething, etc? Did I read halfway into that post that you're pregnant again? CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha thanks. Yeah just thought I'd slip that in there...

    ReplyDelete