Friday, January 9, 2009

8 Months




The twinnies are 8 months old now, unbelievable. 
Gracie is finally sprouting her first tooth, which we are thinking is why she is refusing solid food and only taking a little formula. Tater's teeth make his smile look completely different! I am excited for Gracie girl to get on the tooth train, but I am a little sad thinking I will never have that same gummy grin from her again. Nothing quite like the chubby cheeks and all gums.  They have also really taken to "Dada" the last couple of days.  That's all we hear is dadaddadadadadaddadadaddadada all day and night. Can't say I'm not a little jealous. ;) They said mama first, but not very consistently and now I can't remember the last time!  

On the new baby front: we are almost 10 weeks along and due August 7th. I am feeling pretty sick all day, every day.  I'd forgotten how miserable the 1st trimester can be.  We have told many friends and family members as well as a few co-workers. I honestly don't feel like it's real though. Even with the sickness, exhaustion, EVEN after seeing the heart beat Tuesday! I don't know, it just hasn't sunk in. Maybe I am trying to protect myself so I don't freak out.  I mean it's a miracle given our infertility, truly. Overwhelming still.  We need a new house. We cannot fit us all in this condo. We may need a new car that can fit 3 car seats.  its these things that stress me out. Maybe once we get some of these big questions answered I can deal with reality a little better? 
Anyway, here are a few pics of the twinnies.

2 comments: