2 weeks ago
Monday, January 26, 2009
SAHM for a Day
It's been awhile since I've been home alone with the twins for an entire day. We don't have school today and I didn't need to send them to daycare for anything else. We are having a nice morning, though Gracie is currently fussing because she can't figure out how to walk in her big toy. They both have non-stop runny noses so I am glad to give them another day at home to get better. I am debating about packing them up and going somewhere today. Not sure if it's worth all the effort though. We could walk the mall or something, but all that loading and unloading of car seats wipes me out (thank you first trimester). I am thankful for the sun we have been having! So nice to have bright days, even if it is 30 degrees out still. Looks like my time is up-babies need to go down for a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment