Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Teeth Count:
Tate has 2 on bottom, one growing on top and a third coming in on bottom.
Gracie is still working on her bottom 2, but they are poking through more now.

Why, oh, why won't my little girl eat?  Does she want to be on the bottle until she is 16? She takes one or two bites of food if we are lucky and then nothing. It's getting a little ridiculous. I want to start trying more finger foods, but I feel like we are stuck if she still doesn't want the puree.

I am trying to not to get depressed watching the scale creep back up (due to my new pregnancy) when I just spent 8 months on weight watchers losing the most of the weight from the twins.  It is hard to face that I won't have my body back until fall though. Enough whining. I have a couple of days off from teaching for in-service and that is a treat.  I might even get a haircut! I got my last cut the week before the babies were born, so I am due!  Nothing exciting to share tonight I guess, I am just thanking God that I have babies who sleep through the night every night and that are happy and healthy because I know we take these things for granted sometimes. There are other MoM's still working hard to get there with their little ones and I really have been blessed!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much Gracie and Tate look like you and Sean! Can't wait to see you guys soon! :)

    ReplyDelete