Friday, January 8, 2010

When It Rains

There is a small chance Gracie is having seizures. While my mom was babysitting last night she had an episode where she was unresponsive for a couple of minutes, but breathing normally. Freaked her out. Freaks me out that I wasn't here. Took her to the pedi today and she ordered an EEG, but thinks everything looks, sounds good overall. She said it's like looking for proof that you had a migraine. A clean EEG may not mean she didn't have a seizure, but she thinks we shouldn't be too alarmed with what we've described.

My gut instinct last night wasn't good, I have a sort of sinking feeling that we will find something. But that may be just from processing the grief of losing our friend. Expecting the worst and so on. I trust my doctor so I am feeling a little better. The EEG isn't scheduled until Thursday so we will just have to wait! Appreciate prayers for my little miss though. I really hope it was just some fluke thing.


2 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers for your little girl. I hope that everything turns out okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs and best wishes to Gracie!

    ReplyDelete