Wednesday, December 15, 2010

MIA

Sorry, I've been MIA this week. One of my best friend's sons (follow that?) is in the hospital. He has a growth on his neck and I have been helping her as much as I can with their other son after work. We were talking about how we won't be taking the health of our children for granted again any time soon. Another reminder how blessed we are this season. Squeeze your little ones tight this evening and be glad you aren't trying to force them to poop in a scary hospital potty or cleaning up after they pulled their IV out again.

On a sweet, side note: Gracie said she would kiss him to make him all better and she lent him her guitar (his fav toy to play with when he comes over) while he's at "at the doctors". Amazing how empathetic a two year old can be.

Love you Jackson and praying you get to come home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment