Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What Can I Say?


We are pretty excited about Christmas around here and it has caused my little ones to say the cutest things.

Last night driving around looking at lights:
Gracie: "WOW! Look at those Happy Birfday Jesus lights!" "Happy birfday to you...Happy Birfday to Jeeeesus..."

Tate: "I see jingle bells on that tree!"

Random:
Me: Where does Santa live?
Tate: "In the chimney"
Me: Who lives with him?
Tate: Rudolph!

Me:Who brings presents on Christmas?
Gracie: "Me do!!"
Me: What do you want in your stocking?
Tate: "Candy! Candy! Candy!" (followed by a spin)

Benny is closer to walking exclusively every day and has added "Santa" and "Ho Ho Ho" to his vocab list. He has been fighting a nasty cough/fever all week though sort of putting a damper on his mood.

I have about 5 gifts left to buy (nothing like the last minute) and feel like each day is gone at lightning speed. I just want another two weeks of Christmas magic to enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment