Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Banana and PB Pancakes

Making dinner is more often a family event these days, as G and T want to make a mess help with everything.

Here's how we made banana and peanut butter pancakes last night.

You start with an excellent pancake chef, we are lucky enough to have one on staff


Then you teach a toddler how to dice up bananas with a butter knife. (You better believe I was hyper ventilating the whole time)




If you have another toddler on hand you can have her spread peanut butter all over the pancakes with a baby spoon



Finally, we put it all together and Benny sprinkled 3 chocolate chips on each pancake for a treat. I literally couldn't take a picture fast enough before they were gone.



Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Not sure if you knew, but I went to 'grab your button' and although the link works, the button doesn't appear... just the text from above that says 'grab my button'. You can check out what it looks like on my page... I'll leave it on there for a day so you can see. Or, if I'm doing something wrong, let me know. It is here:
    http://thebakertwins.blogspot.com/p/multiple-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!! I'm definitely going to steal this idea and have my kids make these. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Johanna! I had no clue. I am so tech-illiterate, I didn't even set it up. I'll how I can fix it! :)

    ReplyDelete