Me: It's almost your birthday!
G: Yay I want to go to it!
T: Yam! (means yeah)
Me: We're gonna have a rock n roll party and it will be so much fun!
G and T: *eyes wide*
T: I want a blue party!
G : Tate wants a blue party and I have a pink girl party!
Me: We can have cake and ice cream too!
G: I will eat it ALLL GONE!
Me: I'm sure you will
T: I want BLUE cake!
Me: and there will be some presents, too. Are there any presents you want for your birthday?
G: Wow! A present for tater and a present for gracie and a present for benny!
Me: Well Benny won't get a present until his birthday... but what KIND of present? Like toys or books?
T: toys!
G: I like books!
T: I want BLUE books!
G: Yeah blue books for Tate and benny and I have pink girl books.
Me: *sigh* ok mommy will just pick something out.














No comments:
Post a Comment