Benny got a big boy hair cut:
Gracie: Mama, why you sad?
Me: Because Benny looks so different
G: Don't be sad, he's still your favorite friend!
Me: I know, he just doesn't look like Benny right now.
G: He still is your Benny Mama.
Me: You're right, he is.
At bed time last night G and T are fighting in their room.
Me: Grace, stop yelling now.
G: I'll think about it.
Me: Um, there's nothing TO think about. Just stop yelling.
G: I SAID, I'm thinking about it!
She's 3 going on 16 already.














HI
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jenna and i came across your site. Your kids are so cute, and adoreble. They lots of fun I can tell. Kids say the cutest little things. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I love it when people sign my geustbook. www.miraclechamo.webs.com
Thanks for coming by Jenna!
ReplyDelete