We melted crayons in the oven to consolidate all the broken bits and watched the classic Disney version of Robin Hood for the first time with them. This was always one of my favorites, so I'm so glad they like it! It seems like every disney movie we try to watch there are scary parts we forgot about. It's been so frustrating. I really don't want to explain what happened to Simba's dad or why Sleeping Beauty looks so creepy.
I also dug out my Fall decorations and we had fun putting up window clings. One of my favorite parts about having my own classroom is that I have TWO places to decorate for the changing seasons. My first bag of candy corn is within reach and I've already gotten 2/3 Halloween costumes ($5 a piece!)
The kids are hacking up a lung with their first colds of the season. That I could do without.
Random quotes:
Benny: You're not my friend mama! You bad boy!!! (yelled at me through his bedroom door as he waited in timeout.
Gracie: My nose is nervous! (which somehow means it's running or about to sneeze
Tate: Mama, Yet's cuddle. (he says this almost daily. love it).














No comments:
Post a Comment