Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Disneyland Bound

My little blog has been sorely neglected as we get ready for our Haney California Vacation Spectacular TM. We are driving down to Huntington Beach area to stay with the great grandparents and surprise the kids with 3 days at Disneyland! I think my husband is more excited than they will be, but it should be memorable. I am not looking forward to the 2 days drive at all, but we have borrowed some dvd players if we get desperate and I've been collecting random toys to keep them busy. Sadly, my bag of stuff got stolen out of our car a couple of days ago (they smashed in our window!) so that has put a kink in our finances and of course cost me time and energy rounding up more toys. People are so selfish sometimes. Anyway, we started packing last night and I took my friends' advice of pre-packing outfits for the kids in gallon ziplock bags. More time consuming up front, but ti will be awesome to just grab a bag with their name on it and be ready to go instead of sorting to a through a messy suitcase several times a day. Yay for organization! To make things a little more interesting, Gracie had a fever and threw up yesterday. I am just PRAYING that she doesn't spread it to her brothers. So help me, if the kids are sick on this trip, it could be a nightmare. A very expensive nightmare. The last time we were there G and T were 3 months old!
Can't wait to introduce Benny to family he's never met and explore with bigger kids! Just 2 more days of tutoring and we are off!

No comments:

Post a Comment