Sunday, September 9, 2012

1st Day Pictures

The first day of school went well and after the first week they are loving everything about school. It's fun for me to see them around, too! Tate will always smile and wave at me or blow kisses, but Gracie avoid eye contact. I guess I'm embarassing already.
They wait in my classroom with me before school and then they are done during my lunch break so I can run them to daycare. I get maybe 10 minutes to stuff my face with lunch before picking up my first graders, but I guess we will just hang in there for a year. They ADORE their teachers and are having so much fun, I can't wait to see how they grow over the next 9 months!

2 comments:

  1. Gracie's pigtails are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Today was picture day and she threw a massive fit. Her hair was just a fluff ball.

    ReplyDelete