Monday, July 1, 2013

Yikes

I haven't been on here in months. Truth be told, I have been overwhelmed with life. My chronic hives took all my energy along with end of the school year, the twins turning 5 and Benny being, well, Benny. I know I won't be able to go back and blog about these things, but I still like the idea of having my blog to refer back to when the kids are older. So I will just hit some highlights and then we can start fresh from here.

1. G and T turned 5 graduated from Pre-k. It was adorable and they are super excited for Kindergarten.




2. We celebrated Father's Day and Sean's Birthday. 31! He's getting so old.


3. Benny played on a soccer team for the first time with his buddy Connor. He LOVED it and did really well! Sean would say "he dominated", but I'm trying to keep his comptetive streak in check.



4. We did our first swim lessons. Terrifying for me, fun for them.

5. Sadly, we have also had some heartbreak. Great-Grandpa Ron passed away a couple of weeks ago. He was an amazing man of God and beloved in my husband's family. He had been ill for a long time so we are glad he isn't suffering anymore, but our hearts are still heavy.We are so grateful that we took that trip to California last summer to spend time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment