Thursday, February 19, 2009


It's been a good week. The babies are feeling better and are back to their silly selves. Tater is going to crawl any second and Gracie's long stories keep us laughing.  Sean and I are close to kicking this cold too.  We both cough a bit, but nowhere near the crapfest that last week was.  
I am feeling good on the pregnancy front too.  I haven't gained very much weight (especially considering the endless number of Big Macs I've been eating).   This is a tough time of year though in school.  I don't get a break until spring break in April.  The kids are going nuts and driving me crazy some days. I don't think the pregnancy hormones help in that department.  I almost told a kid to "quit it-you're bugging me" the other day, but I resisted.  They frown on that. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey just found your blog. I just have to ask am I to understand that you are working, raising 9 m.o. twins and pregnant??? Wow, that's impressive! I too have twins and see that I am on your blog roll so I am happy to have found you! Your babies are beautiful btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now I feel like an idiot. I think I have been here before. Oops. I tend to lose blogs and then feel as if I have "found" them all over again! Wow, Mommy Brain!

    ReplyDelete