Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sick and Sicker

We are drowning in illness over here. They have had colds since LAST weekend, bust just when I thought they were on the mend yesterday Tate barfs all over me (1st real throw up! What a milestone) then we realize Gracie has a fever.  Today they are up too early and they still have their raging coughs. We called the doc about their coughs last Monday, but they said without a fever it was fine (even though Gracie was literally honking). Which brings me to my little girl- she has a fever of 101 today along with just being plain miserable.  Coughing up a lung and now I am afraid pink eye in BOTH eyes!  They started gooping (probably not a word) this morning and it's juts increased since then. They are red exactly, but either way she is lethargic, just wants to lay on us to sleep and then my poking around her eye makes her cry, and cry.....and cry.  It's truly pathetic to look at her. Gladly, she is still eating her bottle. I don't want to add dehydration to the mix.  Sean is going to take her to the doc tomorrow.  I won't take no for an answer!  We called the on call doc tonight and he never called back! Rude!  Anyway, we are blessed that they are still sleeping through the night even with sickness and Tate's 3 new teeth growing in. I am praying for a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment