2 weeks ago
Friday, February 6, 2009
"Threatened Miscarriage"
It has been an eventful 24 hours. Last night before bed I notice that I have blood all over my underwear, but I am not bleeding. Doc says come in in the morning. This morning I wake up and look clean, but after going to the bathroom see blood in the toilet (sorry TMI), so my OB tells me to come over as soon as they open. I go to school, get a sub for the morning, start my class then go to the doctor. I have an ultrasound and it was a scary few minutes looking at the picture and not seeing anything move. Then the doctor saw the heartbeat, Thank God. Everything looks good and frankly they don't know what my deal is. Maybe a clot (though they couldn't find one) or possible sign of miscarriage. They basically told me if it is a miscarriage there is nothing they can do at 15 weeks anyway. So all signs look good and I am just supposed to take it easy this weekend and wait. Funny how life puts things into perspective quickly. Not sure how you feel about a pregnancy? Let's threaten to make it disappear! It clarified things fast. The tech said she thinks it is a boy. We are excited now and praying for a healthy little brother to join us in August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Well take it easy this weekend. Keep your feet up - I know easier said then done when you have twins already. Congrats on the new boy!
ReplyDeleteWow, scary! I'm glad you're both okay! :) Hope you're able to find time to relax this weekend :)
ReplyDeleteEverything going okay now? Hope so!!
ReplyDelete