The ages of my twinnies and little bean.
I am getting into planning their 1st birthday party. I REALLY wish we had a house big enough to host the party on my own, but we don't so I am having it at my mom's. I am looking at a lot of adorable stuff on Etsy and will hopefully put together a beautiful/fun party. I was wondering on my drive to work this morning- Will we sing Happy Birthday twice or squish both names into one? The only thing I don't like about one song is that people jumble up the names and it sounds stupid. But forcing people to sing it twice seems high-maintenance of me or something. MoM's- your thoughts?
In-utero, things look good. I haven't gained a crazy amount of weight despite my many Big Macs and that is comforting. Of course I hadn't lost all the weight from the twins anyway, so I am starting at a disadvantage. I am thankful for a healthy pregnancy so far. OH and I asked my OB about my chances of getting the PUPPS rash again since I got it with the twins and she said its mots likely I WOULD get it!!!! I know what I am praying for now. That was pure misery and none of the creams or prescriptions dulled it. My heart goes out to anyone unlucky enough to get it. Please God, cut me a break here!













Just said a prayer that you don't have to endure that again!
ReplyDeleteAs far as Happy B-day. I wanted to do it twice but Jared figured that they wouldn't know the difference for their first. I think for their 2nd (next month) we will sing it twice. Hey, high maintenance or not we get to make the call right?? We are the mommies :) BTW they are ADORABLE!
Thanks! Yeah you're right, the 1st bday they really won't know...
ReplyDelete