Thursday, March 5, 2009

First Kiss!

The babies have been kissing daddy and I for a month or so now. Tater's are big and sloppy, Gracie's are small lips and just presses her face against your face. 
We have often pushed their head's together at bed time for goodnight kisses (that never actually happen).  Well today I had them both on the couch feeding them and Tater crawled over my lap onto his sister which started her giggling and then he planted 4 big, sloppy smooches on her face!! I could have cried!  Then he crawled back to do it again and she laughed and kissed him back! I am kicking myself for not having a camera handy, but I knew by time I grabbed it the moment would be lost.   This is one for the baby books and for me to lock in my heart for a rainy day. Love having twins. 

3 comments:

  1. THAT is so precious!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious. The bond between twins are amazing and how much they really love each other.

    ReplyDelete