Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sick and Tired

Literally.

My nose got stuffy around 7pm last night and it was downhill from there. I went to bed around 10pm, leaving Sean to top off the baby and get a few good hours of sleep before his 2am wake up call.

No dice.

I was up wiping my running nose and thinking about my raging headache until, during, and after said wake up call. Ugh. I finally passed out around 3:30am, giving me about 3.5 hours of sleep before everyone was up. *whine*
The good news is that Sean took the twins to daycare (as it is Tuesday!) and its juts Ben and I while he went hiking. One baby I can handle. I just have to make it until 6:30 (twins' bedtime) and I was promised a Tylenol PM and permission to pass out for as long as need be. Here's hoping this is just a 24 hour something or other!

No comments:

Post a Comment