Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No Room at the Inn

and by "Inn" I mean daycare. Who could turn away this face?

So frustrated, we found out today that our in home daycare provider gave away Baby B's "spot". Since I'm not working full time the twins have only been going 2 days a week and we weren't planning to take new baby until November. She needed the money so she took a new baby and now she is at her limit. So basically now I can't get a job because I won't have childcare for him! I cried a lot this morning feeling like we are getting pummeled here. Job loss led to not being able to move and now I feel like I am forced to stay home full-time which I really didn't want to do. I can handle it for a couple of months, but not for a year with 3 under 2! I need breaks, I need adult interaction! I don't know what we are going to do. I don't have a job anyway, but I was applying for a few and I feel defeated already. I know God has a plan for us, but I just wish He would give me a peek.




1 comment:

  1. That was't very polite of your child care person. I am sorry. I hope everything works out and you can find someplace else!

    ReplyDelete