A visual reminder of an inner strength.
Peace is like love in this way, it has to be more of a decision than a feeling or you will rarely enjoy it. Baby B is up a lot at night leaving me and Sean exhausted and worn. To compound things, the more tired I get, the more my PPD seems to kick in. This week has been rough and so I am back to my barely eating/getting sick when babies cry phase. NO fun. I can't be the mom I want to be when this happens, but its hormonal/chemical so there isn't a lot I can do. Except try to choose peace. Pray and and choose it. Lean on my husband, my Jesus and my faith that it WILL pass as it did with the twins. Right now Sean is out (and took the baby) and the twins are actually taking their morning nap! So I am drinking my coffee and trying to soak up this quiet morning while it lasts. Thank you Father for providing me with much needed space and peace this morning!













No comments:
Post a Comment