We often joke that we would like to have 4 or 5 adult children, but feel pretty overwhelmed at adding anymore actual children to the lot we've got. It's amazing, really, how they are so freaking adorable one minute and make my blood boil with frustration the next. I am starting to feel bi-polar. I want more time with them when I'm grading papers after school, and less when we are cleaning up after a dinner melt down. I want to go to hot yoga and set up my craft room/office, I want to spend time really investing in my teaching, but Benny has a fever and I don't want him to get his cuddles form anyone from me. How are we supposed to do it all? Maybe we aren't. Maybe I need to prioritize better. Maybe I need to cut myself some slack or maybe I need to grow up and suck it up? Maybe I need to edit out these cryptic blog posts? ;)
On a lighter note, Graci and Tater are talking so much and they are so funny! Who knew?!
She comes running down the hall in the morning when she wakes up "Mammaaaaa, where are you? Whatcha doooooeeeeeen?!" Adorable! And Tate is singing in his own personal music videos daily now. Hand shaped like a microphone and all. Cracks me up. He was singing about his blankie in the car yesterday and I said "Are you singing about your blankie?" and he says, "Maybe..." Sean and I laughed so hard.













No comments:
Post a Comment