This earns me one weekend away with a few girlfriends. I have been super busy and stressed the last week with my observation at work and general craziness of life. So blogging has fallen a bit to the wayside. I have been trying to get to yoga four times a week as well to get this 10 lbs off, but I can't for the life of me get it done. Three times tops, and that does not a significant weight loss make.
So catching up online, yoga-ing (possibly not a word) and cleaning out my DVR are all on my list for my 11 day break.
Add to that:
Plan twins' bday party
Plan drama camp I am teaching at the beginning of the summer
Create wall gallery for hallway
Read a book
Drink hot cups of coffee
Back up picture files somehow
Prepare for standardized testing we have the first week back at school
Take all the kids' clothes to consignment shops
I think I'll stop there.
Completely random, here are a few pics from my cousin's wedding last weekend!
My aunt, Benny and Grace
Gracie and Tater got to drink water out of fancy wine glasses
Me and the Mr.














No comments:
Post a Comment