Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ballet Watch Week

Parents were invited to watch our little ballerinas this week during practice. I was happy Gracie let us in the door, let alone danced in front of everyone! When we ask to her to dance at home she always refuses, usually with a heavy sigh and "I only dance at my ballet studio with my teacher named Miss Bethany".

Today we laughed, marveled and even got a little teary eyed watching our almost 4 year old "perform".

I took several videos and about a million photos on my phone. Of course my phone kept flashing warning about being over storage capacity so to take new videos I had to quickly delete old ones. This led to Gracie's only memory of me being there: "Mommy didn't watch me, she was looking at her phone." She KILLS me.

Here is proof to the contrary Gracie Girl.






I'll be making darn sure Daddy holds the camera for the big recital in June, though. Just incase.



No comments:

Post a Comment