Tuesday, September 9, 2008


Not much to report here.  We are all dealing with a cold and getting through another busy week of work/school/daycare. Yesterday daddy stayed home to give the babies extra cuddles and love since they had runny noses (daddy included). I am glad that he has that kind of job flexibility. This weekend was too fast but we had a great time at an end of the summer BBQ with friends and watching our first Colts game with the twins!  

Here is Gracie and I at the BBQ- Baby Got Barack!

Here is one of 100 pics we took when the babies were all decked out for the game:



The Colts lost, but I made chili and they got to enjoy the whole experience anyway (Ok, it was more fun for us). When they get older we will take them to watch the game with my dad and brother as has been the tradition for many years now.  For now evening games will have to take a back seat to bed time.

On a fun side note, we got called today by the photography studio that did their 2 month shots and they want us to sign a release so that they can use the twins pics for advertisements or samples they show other families. How fun!  I know it's not really a big deal, but it's nice to have someone else recognize the cuteness of our twinnies!  Plus we get free wallets, I'll take those any day!


1 comment:

  1. hahaha... I LOVE their Colts gear! (And the Obama baby T). Glad to see you guys are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete