Gracie Noel rolled for the first (second and third) time last weekend! So exciting! We were screaming and scrambling for the camera, she was just like "what's the big deal?" It was great fun. In the advice of a friend I told our daycare lady not to tell us if they do anything "new" at her house. This way we won't know if the first time they speak to us (or whatever) isn't the REAL first time. It would make working so much harder if I knew I missed an important first. Ignorance is bliss! But she did say she hadn't seen her roll yet, so we did reach that milestone at home. Tate just looks at her like she's doing something strange and/or pointless when she rolls, but daddy saw him leaning to the side yesterday. Maybe his sense of twin competition will spur him along.
The weeks seem to be flying by now that school has started. We have a pretty good routine down and I think the twins are happy which is what matters most. We are trying to save for a bigger home soon and give them a yard to run around in (as soon as they can run). I can't believe it will be my birthday in a couple of weeks, that's always the beginning of the holiday season for me! Before we know it we will be celebrating babies' first Halloween, Thanksgiving and then CHRISTMAS!! We can't wait!
Ohhh what fun!! I LOVED seeing Bryn roll for the first time. Just wait, before you know it they'll be inching forward on their knees. Crazy! Where will you guys move if you buy?
ReplyDeleteOoooh, I bet the holidays will be even more fun with the little ones... what are they going to be for halloween??
ReplyDelete