This week is nuts for me between back to school night, staff meetings, dinner obligation as a bridesmaid and helping my mom move this weekend. I am definitely feeling like a crappy mom and sometimes I think its amplified as a MoM. I have little time to begin with and then I have divide it by two! I have tried and cuddling them at the same time and it is not so fun for them. Sean and I have been looking forward to Fridays much more than ever (yes, even more than college) and count down the days until another "family day" when we can all be together without work or other responsibilities tugging us away.
It's a blessing I am a teacher though, I have shorter hours than many and I get days off- like next Friday! So I am trying to keep that in mind.
We are still trying to decide on Halloween costumes. Nothing has felt quite right. I think we've narrowed it down to a lady bug and bumble bee or penguins or a bee and a flower or a mermaid and a pirate. Ideas? Thoughts?













The bee and a flower wil be very cute idea! Time goes by fast, it seems like there is never enough time to get the cuddles in and then they grow up and they don't want to cuddle!!
ReplyDelete