We also have our first cold. The three of us actually have it, I don't know how Sean lucked out. Turns out another baby at daycare had it last week. Luckily they had their 4 month check up Tuesday so she was able to calm my fears and tell me it was totally normal and not in their lungs, etc. They just have the saddest little coughs and sniffles. Breaks my heart to leave them like that, but with no fever, I need to go to work. It hasn't affected their moods or sleep either and from what I am told, that's pretty good.
My one concern from daycare is that I pick them up at 3:30 and she says they have only eaten 2 bottles! I drop them at 7:15 (with them fed) and so they should at least be starting the 3rd by time I get there. She says they didn't want it yet. I don't know. I am just feeding ravenous babies as soon as we get in the door at home. It's fine because I like having at least 2 feedings with them before they go down for the night at 7, but I want to be sure they are getting all they want to eat during the day. I just feel timid about pressing the matter with her. I don't know.
Thank God this is only a 3 day work week. I am missing them like crazy and can't wait to spend a full Saturday with my little ones! Please tell me this will get easier...













Very cute pictures - wow 4 months old. How time flies!! You are nto doing anything wrong and things will get better. They will always know who thier mommy is. The sitter will get into a routine with them maybe be off a little from your own routine but the babies will adapte.
ReplyDelete