I can't believe we haven't settled on a name yet. I just can't seem to commit to any of them. I like Ben, like Eli, like Finn a lot (but my sister hates it and tells me every day) and recently have added Cullen. I'm not going to pretend it's not for Edward. Lol, but that's the reason this baby is on it's way! ;) Turns out it's a legitimate first name-means good looking young boy and was #537 on the popularity list. Yes, this is justification for me.
Take a sec to vote on the side if you can! I am 25 weeks and really need to decide already. My calss of first graders voted: 4 for Finn and 13 for Cullen. One girl said Finn sounded "too fishy and he would have to wear fish pajamas". This is why I love first grade.
Cute new blog look! Love the big picture. I will vote for Cullen, very cute! The name will come to you when least expect it too. Whats the middle name going to be?
ReplyDeleteNot sure! My dad's middle name is Alan and since we went with FIL's middle name last time we kind of planned on this. I'm not sure any go with Alan great, but middle names hardly ever get said
ReplyDeleteFound your blog on multiples & more. Your twin babies are precious, so I had to say hi. They are around the same age as my own. I have a friend who named her son Griffin & they call him Finn. It is such a cute name, I think. :)
ReplyDelete-Johanna in Texas
BakerTwins.net