Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Break

I am home for spring break with the twinnies and adjusting to how tiring all day can be with them!  Tater is all over the place with his new found mobility and Gracie has a cold/teething so she is fussy on and off. Monday wasn't a great day, I felt tired and the babies were cranky.  Yesterday was a lot of fun!  I took the babies (by myself!) down to Tacoma to visit grandma at work and meet some of her friends.  The babies have been crying for anyone who is not mama or dada so I wasn't anticipating a good time. But God answered my prayers!  It was sunny in Seattle (gasp!) and I got a yummy drink from the drive thru sbucks and we were on our way. The babies were in great moods and babbled and slept.  When we got there they were friendly to everyone!  They laughed and talked and freely gave smiles.  They were willing to sit with grandma, on the floor or with whoever! Such a treat!  We at some oranges and graham crackers and fun was had by all. It was really the pick up I needed: I can go places on my own, they can behave, we are not trapped in the house for hours until daddy gets home! Today we have plans to go to my friend's house for a play date with Jackson (1 month older and Gracie's "boyfriend"). Her nanny will watch the babies while we get to have a mom's lunch out! I am excited.  Though it's pouring buckets now, and Gracie is crying in her crib instead of the 2 hr delightful nap she took yesterday this time... and Tater has snot running down his face to join her.  I am willing and praying for this to turn into a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment