2 weeks ago
Friday, May 22, 2009
5 Minutes
I have the day off from work today, but I had a list of errands a mile long and a doctor appt. so we took the babies to daycare anyway. Why is it that when I have "free time" it flies by? I seriously have blinked, maybe twice and have running around all day. I went to work for a few hours (A teacher's job is never done) and have been driving all over. I just got back from the grocery store and am going to pick up the twins, but I thought wait. a. minute. I am taking this 5 minutes. I am going to eat this Popsicle and check my blog, I am going to sit in silence and enjoy it. I've earned this much. I won't let my mommy guilt creep in. I'm going to relish it and then resume my mommy duties. The world won't end. Nobody will know. But I will and I'm the one who needs the breather, this 5 minutes may well fuel me for the next 4 hours until baby bed time. The time and the Popsicle are both delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment