Sunday, May 17, 2009

On My Own

I am home alone with the twins this weekend.  Sean went to Vegas on his annual guys trip. I stayed one night with a friend  and last night at my mom's.  I cannot sleep without my husband and further more I am too chicken to stay home for a weekend all alone. I'm sure I could do it, but the amount of anxiety and stress would not be worth it.  As it was I felt like a poor hobo mother carrying around all of our belonging in a plastic bag because our luggage is in storage. I cried as I drove to a friend's 1st bday party for her son because I didn't know how we would all get out of the car. I am 28 weeks pg now and it is getting o difficult for me to get around with them. To make things worse Tate has been in a very clingy mood all weekend.  I'm not sure if it's daddy being gone or moving from place to place or a new tooth perhaps? Thank goodness Gracie compensated by being an angel all weekend, totally flexible and happy to play alone or wait her turn. Daddy comes home tonight thank God.  Even though it's after I will already have to feed the babies dinner and put them to bed on my own, just knowing he is coming is a help! People keep asking me what I am going to do when we have three. The answer is I don't know. Cry? Drink heavily? Probably just do it, like we have done with the twins. You just find a way to do things because you don't have an option.  The upside is that you get to spend every day with these hilarious little people that love us more than anyone else in the world. So I'll take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment