My new concern is how to navigate this whole baby feeding thing. I am not a great cook and just don't know what in general to feed these guys! We are trying a lot of things my friends are suggesting, but I don't know. Tonight they basically ate a big pile of mixed veggies. Is that bad? I made some noodles (plain because I couldn't stand another night of cleaning up tomato sauce this week), but they wanted nothing to do with them. They spat them out over and over. Darn, I thought that was going to be an easy dinner fix! I did ravioli last night with mixed reviews, but seriously, SUCH A MESS! Am I being unrealistic or should I just expect every meal time is going to be like that? Just when i think I have once stage down, these kiddos throw me for a loop. The good news is that we are totally off bottles and formula since a few days ago. We just stopped giving it once our stockpile ran out and they haven't seemed to care in the slightest! Wahoo! I was so nervous about that transition!
2 weeks ago













Hey Leah! So randomly last night I was at a friend's house who is pregnant with her third - I was perusing her cookbooks and thought this one was very interesting (even though I don't have kids) but it is all about making your food and then what the kids can eat with whatever modifications... Here is the link:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amazon.com/Feeding-Whole-Family-Cooking-Foods/dp/157061525X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1243278270&sr=1-1
I was mostly interested because I wanted to know about what I could use naturally to sweet foods instead of sugar.... anyhooo maybe it'll help!
Thanks! I'll check it out!
ReplyDelete