Friday brought on vomiting for Tate and Daddy with incredible force and volume. Gracie was also very unhappy to be woken up every time I came in to change Tate's sheets and pj's. Fortunately, he was done around 9:30PM, 3 hours after bed time-but not terrible. In between his clean ups I was tending to Daddy who was sprawled out on the bathroom floor until about 3 am. It was a sad sight to behold. I fed Benny and got him to bed on time, while doing several loads of laundry and in general being a good nurse.
Needless to say, Saturday morning we were exhausted. The good news was Tate was his smiley, crazy self and Daddy was feeling better. The bad news was this meant we needed to honor our plans to drive an hour and spend the day at my mom's. It was a family birthday party for me, so we would be missed.
The kids did fine despite a small throw up at dinner and I had my mom on hand to help me while Sean took a much needed nap. We thought the worst was behind us.
Until LAST night.
I got a rumble in my stomach around dinner time and my worst fears were confirmed. It was my turn with the nasty bug for the next several hours. I did get some decent sleep, but I am feeling pretty pathetic this morning. Now I am just praying that Gracie and Benny somehow avoid the nastiness. I am holding on until nap time when I can collapse into a dehydrated coma.
Some unrelated pics of the twins new favorite play place:













I hope everyone feels better soon!
ReplyDelete