I had a great birthday, my husband never disappoints! The kids gave a a "mom necklace" that I had my eye on with their initials. I can't wait for it to arrive! I also got some gear for my iphone and the gym because he knows what I need most right now is a nap-I mean, motivation. We had babysitters on hand to have a kid free lunch/movie date AND the the best part: a homemade video of the babies all singing and dancing to our favorite songs! I LOVE it. I cried of course. He made me a "mama" themed video last year and I told him I would be thrilled with another for my gift this year-these are priceless! So now I have our version of Twinkle, Twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider and more forever on film. If I can get tech savvy I will post it here.
Thanks Love for all the effort you went to! I am blessed!













No comments:
Post a Comment