Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday was a long, but fun day. We gambled with the weather and met some friends at a local pumpkin patch/farm. The twins were a bit uneasy in the patch and a little whiny towards the end since they didn't get a proper nap, but what can you do? I think this is just life with toddlers. I also spent some time chatting with an older woman who had 2 sets of grown twins and she shared her story with me. It never ceases to amaze me how MoM's (mothers of multiples) can find and relate to each other! My favorite part was when she said "the day they went off to kindergarten I felt like I;d been released from prison!" Lol, I guess she wasn't going to sugar coat anything. Here are some pics!

We got around most of the time by wagon


and we were a bit unsure what we were supposed to do with all the pumpkins



Tate even attempted a good ol' fashion tantrum in the mud. Luckily, I got a picture:

We also discovered that the twins LOVE apple cider

Silly Gracie and Mama

A family shot, and yes, I am that mom, trying to coordinate their outfits.


Fun was had by all, but when Tate's apple cider came up and all over Gracie's shoes, we knew it was time to go home.

1 comment: