Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dog Pile

Just checking in to say that we have been hit by a flu of epic proportions. Not sure if it's swine related or not. First Sean, then Tate, then Gracie, and now myself. I am seeing the light today, but praying that Benny some how lucks out of it. High fevers, snot, and misery all around. What were those flu shots for again?

Sean and I did have a wonderful weekend away with friends at a marriage conference and had some much needed rest and adult time. *ahem*
Seems we timed it perfectly between fevers. I am so thankful for my mom, aunt and sister for taking care of our brood while we were gone.

Life goes on here, and I'm thankful, even if it feels like a dog pile.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Yay for a little one on one time, that is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you're all feeling better soon. Glad you got some alone time between fevers!

    ReplyDelete