Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Recap

I can't believe I didn't get a single picture of my kids or us as a family on Thanksgiving! Actually, I can, since we are always so busy on holidays. I guess I am more disappointed. The kids looked super cute. :)

We went to my in laws and my moms on turkey day and stayed the night down in Puyallup. Friday we even braved the mall for a little black friday shopping. Going in the afternoon wasn't too bad at all. I love being at the mall around the holidays. It feels so festive with a million people there buying gifts and having a big budget to shop for my family. I love gift giving! Sean and I also have a game we play where we guess how many Santa hats we will see in the mall that day. The person closest without going over wins. Ha ha, it's silly, but fun.

We spent Saturday and Sunday at home and at church, showing of our new Christmas themed outfits (thanks to Grandma). Besides Gracie's massive temper tantrum at a friend's house, it was a nice, relaxing weekend.

Here is the only picture I have-of Gracie and Tate and my niece tackling my mom on Thanksgiving. Better than nothing I suppose?

Bring on Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment