Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Favorites

I find it so easy to complain about life. Kids, house, husband, body, you name it I can whine about it.
So!

In an effort to be more positive, I wanted to run down a list of my favorites instead:

Gracie: Now says "Woah" whenever she falls down. So freaking cute. She has new words for us every day and is less stingy with her kisses. She pats Tate on the back when he is sleepy and loves to sit in my lap with a blanket for cuddles. It's precious.

Tater: So affectionate and I adore it. Tries to make Benny laugh by spinning around and putting things on his head. It's hilarious to see what is hilarious to him. He also likes to shake his head no to tease me, we laugh.

Benny: Started babbling. Cuddles galore. Sometimes he grabs my face with both hands and gives me a sloppy kiss, can't beat that.

House: (This is a toughy) but our tiny house keeps us warm and safe. The lack of space keeps us (literally) closer together. We can all lay on my bed and giggle.

Husband: Unwaveringly supports me. Loves our kids unabashedly. Always has our future and best interest in mind/heart.

Body: Ugh, It isn't where I want it, but I am losing weight and (gasp!) running again. It is healthy and equips me to keep up with my life!


2 comments:

  1. aw, this was such a sweet post! it's easy to get overwhelmed with stress and all of that, but it's a good thing to keep in mind all of the things we have to be thankful for. and seriously ADORABLE pictures, mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome post! It's sometimes hard to find the good in everything...but you did awesome! You cute babbling!

    ReplyDelete