Monday, February 1, 2010

The Horror!

Oh, the HORROR.

Gracie was put in time out Saturday and she was only half dressed. Should have been my first clue.

Sean goes to get her after time out and he just says "Go show Mama". I was expecting to see the naked girl running towards me. I was NOT expecting to see her with a piece of POOP in each hand!
I yelled "Why did you send her with poop in her hands?!!" Sean yelled back 'What? There is poop in her crib, but I didn't see it in her hands!"

Then, as if in slow motion, I watch in horror as my little girl simultaneously smears it on her face and INTO. HER. MOUTH.

Screams, and stifled vomit ensued.

How sad is it that I actually considered taking a picture of her before I cleaned up?

An hour later we still smell poop on her and can't figure it out. Then Sean realizes "Oh, we didn't brush her teeth".

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.


2 comments:

  1. eww eww eww! my oldest did that when she was a baby too. hubs had to take care of it because i was a gagging mess! kids do the weirdest/grossest things sometimes!

    ReplyDelete