An hour ago, I was trying to leave the house to run many important errands and meet friends for lunch. That is, until I discovered I'd lost my keys. Again.
I grumbled and tore the house apart for 20 minutes, and nothing, Cursed our messy house and unruly children, and still nothing. After canceling my plans I tried to get the baby back to sleep (since I woke him to pack up). I listened to him scream for another 20 minutes and grew angrier at this whole situation and waste of a day.
I gave in and cuddled him down here on the floor where I was reading blogs, and he passed out just like that. And just like that, I'm no longer angry, no longer grumbling, and no longer considering this time wasted.
Yes, I'll be stuck here on the floor for the next 30 minutes or so, but its not so bad.
Funny how that happens.













I hope you find your keys and you have a better rest of the night. Great picture and I love cuddle time!
ReplyDeleteoh, how precious! i love that about babies, there's never a shortage of cuddles. hope you were able to find your keys, though!
ReplyDeleteNope! Still no keys!!
ReplyDelete