Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Potty Chairs

The twinnies have been showing some interest in the potty, and telling us from time to time if they have to poop. There was an awesome online sale, so I bit the bullet and ordered them. I am terrified of this whole process and am in no way going to push it. We have gotten naked and sat on the the chairs a few times, but no um...successful uses yet.

And now I am realizing about blogging about my kids' poop again. This is depressing what my life has come to.

ANYWAYS. The chairs have been more functional as toys this week and they are having a blast teaching puppy and baby to use them properly.




1 comment:

  1. haha, well yea, sometimes all a mama has left to talk about is poop. but it's all good. ;) that's exciting! even if they just make fun toys for now.

    ReplyDelete